Equine Veterinary Services
Our vets have a wealth of experience in working with horses.
We cater for all kinds of horses, whether it be pleasure horses, eventers, showjumpers, point to pointers, broodmares, donkeys, pets or whatever, we are always here to help.
Routine appointments are best booked in advance, from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm. If there are three or more horses to be seen on one yard, there is no charge for the visit! Among our routine care we can offer the following:
- Mobile digital X-ray service
- Health Checks
- Comprehensive preventative care programs including worming programs
- Dental Services
- Microchipping and Passporting
- Endoscopy and gastroscopy
- Gelding Colts
- On site minor surgical procedures
- Pre-purchase examinations (2 stage and 5 stage vetting’s)
- Lameness investigations
- Laminitis treatment incorporating Imprint™ shoeing
- Portable and hospital X-Ray facility
- Tendon and wound ultrasound examinations
- Reproductive services – ultrasound scanning for pregnancy, artificial insemination
- Newborn foal care
- Stem cell therapy
- Full medical investigations and treatments
We are also fully equipped to deal with emergency situations such as colic, fractures, traumatic wounds and injuries at any time of the day or night.
For general advice and information, please do not hesitate to contact us, or consult our advice sheets below